The study room should have an ambience that is conducive for long hours of study. The energy of the room should allow an individual to concentrate and focus better. It should also help imbibe information and make use of it to perform better.
The Vaastu of the room determines how sharp your cognitive abilities are. The lesser clutter you have in your study room, the easier it is to focus. The placement of various objects in your study area will also determine how the five elements work in perfect harmony to help you study better and learn more.
Here are a few tips that will help you make your study space more positive and favorable to learn:
- The study table should either be rectangular or square in shape. Avoid circular and irregularly shaped tables. The table should neither be too large or too small.
- It is best to have your study table facing the North or the East. This helps you concentrate better. The person sitting at the table should also face the North or the East.
- There should be some space between the study table and the wall. If the table lies along the all, the flow of energy is not regulated properly.
- Any bookshelf in the room should face the North, East or North East. These directions are perfect for stacking books. You must avoid placing this in the middle of the room.
- The table that you use to study should be free from any clutter. Do not place too many books or stationery on the table. Clutter on your study table causes stress. It also makes your mind distance from the lessons that you are trying to learn and apply.
- The North direction and East of the room should have large windows to allow good light and breeze to circulate.
- The South-East corner of the study table should have a lamp that provides good lighting.
- The room should have light and subtle tints on the wall. This makes you feel active in the room and also improves the power of the mind. Your mood and mind is influenced extensively by colors.
- You must never face a blank wall when studying.
- Sitting below a beam when you study makes concentration poor.
- There must not be any doors in the North West, South East or South West corners of your Study room.
- Ensure that you have a solid wall behind the sitting area. This symbolizes support
- Have some space between the wall and the student, however. This allows better flow of ideas and creates an open mentality.
For each individual, the Vaastu remedies change as per the position of their planets. This is influenced by the time and date of birth of the individual. Ms. Deepika Jain takes these factors into consideration to provide remedies that give you maximum results. When you feel like you are lacking the attention and concentration needed to perform in your academics, you can seek Vaastu remedies from Ms. Deepika Jain.