Treatment with candles
One of the most commonly used Feng Shui cures is candles. They are known to attract a lot of positive vibes and energies that can bring harmony into your life. Candles represent warmth. Therefore using a candle helps mostly with relationships that are facing any turmoil.
They also represent light. So when you are feeling like the energy in your daily life is low and that you need to liven things up, using a candle is highly recommended.
A personalized Feng Shui Report is created for each individual to determine what placement of the candle would be most beneficial.
Feng Shui Strategies to Place Candles
- Rekindling a relationship: If you find that the spark between you and your partner has faded away, placing nine candles in the center of a far side in your home can help.
- Finding life purpose: The best place to light candles to make your life seem more focused and driven is a fireplace that is non -functional.
- To make a space less depressing: Sometimes a certain room of the house feels like it is very low in energy. This means that it has too much Yin and you need to summon some Yang. This can be done by lighting candles.
- Scaling down your enthusiasm: Often, people bite off more than they can chew. This leads to a lot of stress. Placing candles on the left side of your home can help you immensely.
- Better health: Issues like poor circulation, arthritis and poor eyesight can be cured by placing five candles on your kitchen table.
Besides the number of candles, factors like the colors of the candles and even the scent of the candles determine the way the affect the energy in your home. This depends on the remedies that you are trying to seek for yourself.
Ms. Deepika Jain can help you find the right solutions with correct candle treatment. She also observes the life energy of a person which is determined by the position of stars and planets at birth. This is why she takes the birth date and time into consideration before providing any Feng Shui cures.